SEAL COATING AND CRACK FILLING
Our Sealmaster® Coal Tar Pavement Sealer is among the finest products in the industry. Combined with durability enhancing additives, such as, latex and silica sand, it can give new & maintained asphalt surfaces the needed protection against the harsh conditions nature deals out.
Seal coating can also help return the original luster to any asphalt surface by restoring that deep black finish that is lost over time due to the damaging effects of gas, oil, salt, and oxidation.
In addition to seal coating, Rutter & Dudley believes crack filling is arguably one of the most important processes in maintaining an asphalt surface. This is the best option for protecting against the expansive and damaging effects of freezing/thawing on your asphalt surface.
We utilize a commercial grade, rubberized crack filler from Sealmaster®. This is applied to your surface’s larger, long lineal cracks, for a deep, flexible protection against moisture penetration to subgrade.
- Surface cleaning and edging
- Commercial grade rubberized crack filling
- Protective Seal Coating – 1 and 2 coat applications
- Line striping (where required) – new design layouts and duplications are available
Contact Rutter & Dudley today
Our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services. Whatever your asphalt construction /maintenance needs, we can provide it to you at a reasonable price.
1. How does seal coating protect and extend the life of your asphalt drive/parking lot?
2. When should I first seal coat my driveway/parking lot and how often after that?
3. Why is crack filling important to the lifespan of your driveway/parking lot?
4. Should you squeegee or spray the seal coat on the driveway/parking lot?
Our experienced crew is proficient in both applications and either application can be requested by the customer.
5. How many coats of seal are recommended?
6. Why choose Rutter and Dudley?