RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PAVING SERVICES
We believe the quality of an asphalt surface depends on the integrity of its foundation, the thickness of its pavement and proper compaction.
This is why we provide a 8-10” thick, ODOT approved stone subgrade, pavement surfaces averaging at least 3 ½” for residential drives, and at least 4” of combined base and top course asphalt for commercial lots, and utilize various sized pneumatic and vibratory rollers to ensure the highest level of compaction possible.
Additionally, our experts pay special attention to surface grading to confirm proper drainage.
- Stone grading and site preparation
- New installations
- Surface overlays
- Complete removal and replacement
- Concrete bumper installation
- Catch basin repair
- Line striping
- Truck hauling and material delivery
- Demolition work
- Snow & ice removal during winter months
Contact Rutter & Dudley today
Our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services. Whatever your asphalt construction /maintenance needs, we can provide it to you at a reasonable price.
1. What makes a quality asphalt drive/parking lot?
2. Why choose asphalt over concrete?
3. What is the lifespan of an asphalt drive?
4. What maintenance is recommended for asphalt surfaces?
5. Why choose Rutter and Dudley?