Bowling Green, OH Asphalt Paving
Rutter & Dudley Asphalt / Rentals has been offering asphalt paving, seal coating, and crack filling services to Northwest Ohio area communities and Bowling Green, OH since 1973. With over 42 years of experience, we take pride in providing quality workmanship and excellent customer service for the lifespan of our customers asphalt surface area.
Our asphalt crew provides one of the thickest blacktops in the area to insure the quality and durability of the pavement meets OSHA standards. Owners Chris Rutter and Dave Dudley make it a priority to personally supervise every aspect of the ongoing paving and maintenance projects. We know that the only measure of our success is the satisfaction of our customers. We are licensed, bonded and insured.
Rutter & Dudley Services Include:
Asphalt Paving Services
Seal Coating and Crack Filling Services
Our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services. Whatever your asphalt construction/maintenance needs, we can provide it to you at a reasonable price.
Rutter & Dudley Rental Properties
Rutter & Dudley Asphalt
Contact Rutter and Dudley Asphalt today at 419-352-4456 or email email@example.com to schedule your asphalt service, inquire about available rental properties or in the winter months, call for snow and ice removal!
Care and Maintenance Tips:
- New asphalt should be allowed to cure for 24-48 hours, before driving on
- Do not sealcoat freshly paved asphalt surfaces for at least 24 to 36 months
- Keeping your asphalt area clean will minimize early deterioration
- Asphalt will soften in hot weather. Sharp, pointed objects (i.e. bicycle kickstands, high-heeled shoes, etc.) can damage the softened asphalt
- Improper water drainage can be remedied with new construction and design
Things to Avoid on new asphalt
- Parking your car in the same spot
- Turning the steering wheel when the car is not moving
- Using a motorcycle or bicycle stand on a hot summer day
- Parking a trailer/boat on pavement without placing a piece of wood under each tire and hitch
- Seal coating should be applied every 24-36 months to maximize asphalt protection
- Temperatures prior to seal coating should be 50 degrees and rising with no inclement weather
- It takes 24-48 hours for seal coating to cure correctly
- Always inspect pavement for any major changes that may need immediate attention – large lineal cracks, holes, faded markings
- Improper parking lot drainage can possibly be fixed with catch basin installation